.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Amsterdam, New York, United States

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Olympic Cat--Fat Boy


I have really been enjoying the Olympic games--and my knitting has been enjoyable, too. I am making a cuddly cat for Cora from the book Knit a Square & Make a Toy. What a terrific book--it has 24 soft toys to make and all of them are easy. Cora loves to look at the book and she finally picked the cat because it has a striped tail like her dad's Maine Coon cat. She is in Florida visiting her great grandmother and will be back next Saturday, so I've got to keep knitting! The finished cat will be about 17 inches tall.

Well, this turned out to be a longer project for me, but I did get it finished for Cora's birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home