.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Amsterdam, New York, United States

Friday, October 21, 2005

My Sewing Table is Finally Here!

Hooray! I finally was able to get a table for my sewing machine! I found one at WalMart that will work very well for me--and it is long enough to set up my Bond Knitting machine as well. That is going to make some fun activities for me now that I can get it set up. Sewing, quilting, and knitting on the USM. I want to use the USM to make myself some everyday sweaters. Much faster than handknitting, have lots of washable yarn for easy care--and the cold weather IS coming!

So that is my plan for tonight when I get it upstairs--work things around till I get my machine set up.

Pat should be home soon! Then he can bring it upstairs for me and I can start to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home