.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Amsterdam, New York, United States

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Started another hat for the rez

I love making these childrens hats in the round--they go so quickly and turn out so cute. I'm making these with two strands of yarn on sz. 8 needles and I'm using 100% wool to keep those little guys warm on the way to school. South Dakota winters are harsh and long, so these hats will see a lot of use.

I tried to insert some pictures, but will have to try again later. Computer is NOT cooperating!

My crocheted afghan for my bedroom is coming along nicely, too. I alternate between hats and afghan for variety! I've got to learn how to insert pictures properly--I've done it before--just can't remember what I did! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home