.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Amsterdam, New York, United States

Monday, August 15, 2005

New York is fantastic!

I'm so glad that I am here in NY with my son Patrick and his family. I had a great trip, though long, but well worth it!

I knit on my seaman's scarf on the trip and just finished it today. It is wool and will be great to keep me warm this winter.

I have already started another wool hat for the Rez. This one in green and white. I'm using one strand of worsted and one strand of sport to thicken up the yarn so it will knit quickly. I like blending different colors, too. When I get my camera hooked up to my computer again, I will post some pictures.

The humidity has been high and my body is having to adjust to the climate change. LOL. But I have an AC in my bedroom so have been sleeping well in spite of the heat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariella said...

Hi;
I am working on a few scarves myself - I was checking my Rez inventory and see I havn't made any scarves this year.

Mine is on being knit on #10.5 circs, garter stitch back and forth lengthwise leaving a 10" fringe at each end.

Hope to see pictures of yours soon. Take care way over there in New York :)

Monday, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home