.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Amsterdam, New York, United States

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Unpacking

The move went fine--exhausting of course, but it is done. Now I can take my time and sort through what I brought. I look at some of these boxes and wonder why I decided to bring the stuff! Oh well, another chance to thin things out, I guess.

It has been too hot to do much knitting, so I will be setting up my sewing machine soon and start working on some quilt blocks. I found a book called "Machine Quilting in Sections" by Marti Michell that shows how to quilt in small sections and then put the sections together for the finished quilt. So will be working with that. I like the idea of all machine quilting as they are much sturdier and my quilts are meant to be used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home