.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Amsterdam, New York, United States

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Love to Knit and Sew

Love to Knit and Sew

Sunday Oct. 10, 2004

I have been knitting socks, socks, socks. I made a pair of purple socks for Piper, a pair of Fixation cotton socks for Heidi, and I'm working on a pair of Regia cranberry/navy blue socks for me right now. They are coming along--I'm knitting the heel flap now.

I just read about someone making a heel flap with a honey-comb stitch. That sounds interesting and I may try it on the next pair.

Mike wants a pair of socks next, so I will be looking in my stash for yarn for that. I want to make it of a sport weight at least so it will be faster to knit. His feet are a lot bigger than the gals!

Will try to get pictures up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home